SalesForce Outsource provides organizations with quota driven sales people on a fully outsourced, turn-key basis. Our business practices and economies of scale offer clients increased sales force ROI with enhanced management effectiveness and agility.
We focus on building a sales pipeline, closing orders and providing our clients with a clear view to their true selling costs and sales metrics. Accordingly, this allows our clients to concentrate on their core business competencies and drive shareholder value.
Simply put, SalesForce Outsource does one thing really well so you don’t have to…Sales.
How we do it:
- SFO offers dedicated sales teams on a contract basis, usually on an annual term, charged on a weekly rate per rep giving you cost certainty.
- Separately, SFO incorporates sales performance bonus remuneration
to align with client stretch targets.
- Through our SalesForce Search practice, we recruit candidates with the experience and skills required to exceed industry sales performance standards. Our access to thousands of qualified sales professionals from across North America empowers our unique ability to continually recruit, hire and onboard top sales talent.
- Once trained using our sales effectiveness methodologies and customized content, we provide your dedicated team with best practices selling tools, added-value category marketing support and hands-on management to maximize their in-market success.
- Our clients receive a suite of weekly sales performance reports that not only track results, but offer selling insights and proposals.
Who we do it for:
All these clients are looking for both efficiencies and revenue growth gained through outsourcing:
- Businesses unsatisfied with their sales performance or the productivity of their selling costs. These companies
are looking to adopt top selling and sales management practices and discipline without having to invest internally.
- Companies expanding into new markets or intending to test the market potential for a product with minimum disruption to current practices.
- Companies looking to scale their sales quickly while minimizing total investment, overhead and risk.
Increase sales of a new or existing product by identifying and closing qualified leads that are interested and ready to purchase.
Expand your sales reach into new markets or geographies by building a proprietary suspect database and then identifying qualified leads that can generate new revenue opportunities.
Quickly extend your inside sales team by using our team of professionals who are experienced in complex sales.
Whether you're launching a new business or product, expanding geographically, or entering untapped markets, it is important to move quickly without introducing unacceptable risk.
SalesForce Group’s sales experts can act as an extension of your sales team, giving you an immediate advantage as you drive new sales. Inside Sales is a combination of prospect development and research, new sales appointments and ongoing relationship management activities. The goal is to turn names into prospects and subsequently prospects into new, profitable customers.
The SalesForce Group is dedicated to helping our clients increase their brand awareness, build new relationships with potential customers and find significant new revenue opportunities.
SFG’s Outsourced Inside Sales Solution
Our customizable or turnkey services will ensure you maximize your inside sales activity. Unlike traditional telemarketing or telesales vendors, we custom hire and dedicate a team of skilled, professional Sales specialists who can handle complex B2B and consumer sales to represent your company and efficiently sell your products and services by:
- Developing a comprehensive database of suspects for your product or service.
- Contacting, qualifying and presenting to qualified buyers who are ready to purchase while continuing to nurture future prospects
- Engage in educated meaningful conversations with buyers at all levels
- Operate as a seamless extension of your business to maximize your marketing and sales strategy
- Provide real-time results data via our comprehensive CRM dashboard to assist your business decisions
- Capture and share detailed market and competitive intelligence to guide your future marketing and sales decisions
Outsourced Inside Sales Results
The SalesForce Group’s Inside Sales Team is effective at building relationships with decision makers at all levels from technical practitioners to business executives. We provide the experienced sales specialists, efficient processes, and flexible services that enable companies to:
- Adapt quickly to changing market conditions to increase sales
- Increase profitability by keeping head count low and sales cycles short
- Leverage our experience to enable quick access to new target market segments and verticals
- Test markets prior to making large investments to reduce risks
- Maintain greater control over sales costs
How SalesForce Outsource’s Inside Sales is different:
We're committed to breaking the conventions associated with the call centres, telemarketing, telesales and the cold calling industry - in fact we try not to even use these words or phrases at The SalesForce Group.
|Conventional||The SalesForce Group’s Model for Inside Sales|
|High volume of phone calls and poorly qualified "leads"||Smaller number of highly targeted contacts resulting in qualified meetings and opportunities|
|Cheap resource||Well paid incentivized high-caliber agents|
|Scripted unidirectional||Rich meaningful interactive conversations|
|Pitching||Business focused conversations|
|Aggressive or pushy phone manner||Respect and permission based engagements|
|Supplier or vendor with commodity service.||Business partner with shared values|
Front Line Performance
What We Do:
SalesForce Outsource’s Frontline Performance Group ensures higher sales conversion at the point-of-purchase and favourable ROI by providing companies with teams of field specialists trained specifically for data collection & related action planning, direct selling, and in-store training.
- Insight: Data collection and Action Planning.
Our retail frontline field specialists are trained to conduct mystery shops, customer service evaluations, image consistency inspections, promotional surveys, competitor inspections and sales audits. We provide our customers with on-line access to a customized suite of detailed reports that gets the right information to the right people. Furthermore, we are experienced in developing and implementing key strategies and tactics based on our findings
For Whom: Companies selling products and services to retailers, movie theaters, restaurants, fast food chains, banks and car dealerships.
Frontline can deploy trained sales specialists for short or long-term durations to cost effectively
For Whom: Companies that require a sales blitz, need to get to market quickly, are releasing new product, or trialing sales into new territory. Examples include financial institutions wishing to generate RRSP leads, beverage companies driving summer volume and display presence, and pre-school product promotions.
In-Store Training and Knowledge Transfer
Our specialists work directly on-site to train and educate the store’s frontline sales employees with respect to product knowledge and correct selling behaviors. This in-store presence and increased mind share drives higher sales conversion.
For Whom: New product launches, more sophisticated products or products with unique differentiators versus the competition
How we do it:
- For each assignment, SFO’s Frontline Performance Group offers dedicated sales teams which are contracted on an hourly or weekly rate, providing you with cost certainty and a measurable return on investment.
- Through our partner SalesForce Search, Canada’s premier professional sales recruiting company, we tap a proprietary database of energetic workers whose lifestyles and schedules fit well with project based assignments.
- We train and certify the team using proven sales effectiveness methodologies and customized content developed.
- We provide the technology, tools and management support they need to succeed.
- Our clients receive a suite of weekly sales performance reports that not only track results, but offer strategic insights and definitive proposals for improved performance.